The Preschool Educator effectively creates a secure and quality learning environment for the children through nurturing trusting and respectful relationships with them. He/She enriches children’s learning by co-designing and implementing a developmentally and culturally appropriate curricula, while effectively integrating innovative teaching and learning practices. He/She is proactive and intentional in strengthening partnerships with families and the community, and co-designs collaborative efforts with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve this goal. As an experienced Early Childhood Educator, He/She guides the junior educators in enhancing their professional practice. He/She provides suggestions and ideas to improve professional development in the Centre, while also contributing to the Centre’s culture of collaboration and collegiality.
1. Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education.
2. Candidates with ECDA LON L2 will have an added advantage.
3. Non-qualified candidates with a Diploma from any local Polytechnic or with 5 ‘O’ level credits including English (B4) or IELTS can be considered
The Early Years Educator guides in responding to the needs of young children. He/She guides the junior educators in creating a secure and quality learning environment for children, and models respectful, responsive, and reciprocal relationships with them. He/She is proficient in designing and implementing developmentally appropriate curricula and programmes to support the learning and developmental needs of the children. He/She establishes relationships and partnerships with families and community stakeholders to provide a holistic care and development for young children. As an experienced early childhood educator, He/She engages in ongoing professional development and reflective practice and contributes to fostering a culture of collaboration
and collegiality with relevant stakeholders.
1. Minimum Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education (ACECCE).
2. Candidates with ECDA LON L1 will have an added advantage.
3. Non-qualified candidates with 3 GCE ‘O’ Level Credits including English C6 and above can be considered
The Infant and Toddler Educator is responsive to the needs of infants and toddlers. He/She creates a secure environment for infants and toddlers through nurturing respectful, responsive, and reciprocal relationships with them. He/She also creates a quality learning environment through implementing developmentally appropriate curricula and programmes. He/She builds trusting and respectful relationships and partnerships with stakeholders by actively engaging the children’s family and community. As an Early Childhood educator, He/She engages in ongoing professional development and reflective
practice and contributes to fostering a culture of collaboration and collegiality with relevant stakeholders.
1. Minimum Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
2. Candidates with ECDA LON EY1/EY2/L1 will have an added advantage
3. Non-qualified candidates with GCE ‘N’ Level completion or NITEC can be considered.
The Assistant Educator should ahere to safety standards and procedures, and appropriate course of action to ensure the safety and protection of children. He/She should be able to carry out routine duties without supervision and provide appropriate caregiving approaches to children.He/She also needs to assist in preparation of materials such as teaching resources and teaching aids. He/She should also assist main Educator and co-implement the activities/ programme for children and perform any other duties as required.
1.Preferably HIgher Certificate in Infant Care. Candidates who are currently undergoing ACEY or Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education are welcome to apply.
2. Minimum complete Secondary 2 education with at least some EC experience in assisting and support role.
3. A good disposition and mature individual who is willing to grow in the EC sector.
AM / PM / Lunch Hour Shift
As a Relief Educator, you play a crucial role in upholding safety standards and procedures, ensuring the well-being and protection of our little ones. Your autonomy shines as you carry out routine duties independently, providing the care and attention each child deserves. You are not just a caregiver – you are a mentor, a guide, and a source of inspiration for young minds.
- Adherence to safety standards and procedures for the utmost protection of children.
- Independent execution of routine duties with a focus on individualized care.
- Preparation of engaging teaching resources and aids to enhance the learning experience.
- Collaborative support to the main Educator in implementing activities and programs.
- Flexibility to adapt and perform any other duties as required to create a thriving learning environment.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible Work Options: Embrace the freedom to choose your working days! Our Relief Educator role allows you to craft a schedule that complements your schedule, offering the flexibility to work 2 or 3 times per week, in either AM, PM, or lunch shift.
- Inspiring Environment: Be part of a team dedicated to creating a positive and stimulating atmosphere for both educators and children. Your contribution matters as you actively shape the learning journey of the next generation.
- Professional Growth: We believe in investing in our team members. As a Relief Educator, you’ll have opportunities to enhance your skills, attend workshops, and participate in ongoing professional development.
- Supportive Community: Join a community that values collaboration, creativity, and a shared commitment to early childhood education. Your ideas and enthusiasm will be celebrated as you contribute to the success of our preschool family.
If you are an aspiring educator currently pursuing ECE, or intending to, and are eager to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we welcome you to apply for the Relief Educator position at Iyad. Take the first step toward a fulfilling career where every day brings new opportunities for growth and impact!
Apply now and become a vital part of our vibrant and dedicated team. Together, let’s shape the future of education! 🌈👧👦
Centre-based: Jurong East
The Deputy Centre Leader upholds professionalism in the job role and achieve Centre’s operational effectiveness and efficiency in accordance with regulatory frameworks and requirements. He/She is proactive and intentional in strengthening partnerships with families and the community, and co-designs collaborative efforts with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve this goal. As an experienced Deputy Centre Leader, He/She supports Centre Leader in the development of the Centre’s strategic plans and Oversee management and optimisation of Centre resources and the implementation of specific Centre programmes, initiatives and events.
1. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education with > 6 years in EC.
2. Specialist/Advance Diploma in Leadership.
3. Preferably with Degree in EC.
The Operations Support Officer performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods, such as maintain the cleaning chemicals and tools, collecting and washing utensils and pantry cupboards and equipment according to set schedules. He/She observes and reports equipment, furniture, building and fixtures in need of repair.
1. Minimum Primary Education.
2. Candidates with Certificate in Housekeeping preferred.
Iyad Perdaus HQ
The Human Resource Executive will be responsible for data collection, analysis and presentation of manpower-related matters. He/She will also support MarComm in implementing marcomm activities and strategies as well as assisting in HR administration and development functions. He/She is to ensure Key Performance indicators are met year-on-year. And also perform any other duties assisgned by Reporting Officer.
1. Minimum Diploma in relevant field Background in Early Childhood Education will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum 2 years significant work experience. Familiar with Early Childhood SFW and Employment Policy/Act.
3. Familiar with the expectation of a Charitable Malay Muslim Organisation(MMO) in an Early Childhood setting.
Join Us Now!
Iyad Perdaus Staff Testimonial
My experience being an educator has been rewarding, both when seeing my children grow and develop as well as getting more than sufficient support from fellow teaching staff in a friendly and healthy work environment.
Iyad Perdaus has strong ethos and keeps to the core values of Integrity, Quality, Respect and Acceptance – making it a centre for parents to enrol their children.